Brussels, May, 16th, 2017 (SIGNIS). In one month, the SIGNIS World Congress 2017 will open in Laval University, Québec City, Canada. Due to the numerous questions we received after the closing of registration, we decided to EXTEND the deadline, untill May 26.
To register, click here. Registration closed
We use this occasion to share with you some information on a few speakers that make us the honour to join us!
During the congress, SIGNIS has the joy of welcoming public figures committed to promoting a culture of hope, media innovation and spirituality, such as Msgr. Lucio Adrian Ruiz, Secretary of the Secretariat for Communication of the Vatican; Jaime Carill Rojas, President of the interreligious educational network for Peace; Sr. Rose Pacatte, Founding director of Pauline Center for Media Studies; Guy Marchessault, PhD, specialist in Ethics in Communication or John Zokovitch, Senior Communications officer, Pax Christi International.
Many activities will be organized during the 3 day-event:
- Plenary sessions on Hope, peacebuilding and communication;
- A special event on the new direction of the Vatican communication;
- Workshop sessions to debate in discuss in smaller groups;
- Screenings of films and TV programmes;
- Shared sessions with the participants of the annual Catholic Media Conference.
More information on the programme and the speakers will be given soon. Stay tune!